Whether you've just been in an auto accident, injured on the job, feeling general aches and pains, or looking to maintain health...we can help! Not only will we explain how much coverage your auto/worker's comp/health insurance policy provides, we'll answer any questions, file your treatment claims, and coordinate documentation with your attorney. All you have to worry about is feeling better!
*** Patients going to our OWINGS MILLS office, please click here.
*** Patients going to our TOWSON/LUTHERVILLE office, please click here.
Your First Visit
While some offices only do an exam on your first visit, the team at Health Quest knows you want to get better and feel better as quickly as possible. So we don't make you wait for treatment. Your first visit is the complete care package, and consists of:
- Finalizing your New Patient Intake Forms and reviewing your health insurance benefits (if applicable), with our Front Desk Team
- Consulting with your doctor to discuss your health-related problems, concerns, and all potential treatment options. This initial conversation helps us learn more about you, your condition, and your expectations, as well as determine whether the care we provide will help you meet your goals.
- Receiving a complete examination, including weight, blood pressure, reflexes, health history, and a variety of standard neurologic, orthopedic, postural, and physical examinations. Nothing will be done without your consent.
- Hearing a Report of Findings that answers two popular questions: “Can you help me, and what do you recommend I do to get better?” If you have a condition that requires care with other providers, your doctor will tell you. If your doctor believes we can help you, we will recommend a treatment program.
- Beginning treatment during the second half of your appointment. This will include a custom combination of chiropractic treatment, physical therapy modalities, and/or rehabilitative exercises. Treatment is interactive – please openly express any concerns or questions you may have about the type of treatment your doctor plans to perform.
Outside Radiological Studies
If you had X-rays or MRI studies performed prior to your visit to Health Quest, please bring those films with you. Otherwise, we will request a copy of the radiologist's report. If no x-rays have been taken, and if your doctor feels it is truly necessary, he or she will refer you out for a radiological study. We do not take x-rays in our office.
Children's Play Area
Need to bring your kids along to your visit? Not a problem! At Health Quest, we understand schedules and/or finances don't always mean you can leave the little ones in someone else's care. That's why we have a children's area that includes age appropriate toys, books, videos and television. Best of all, this means your children are in a controlled environment away from strangers in the waiting room.
Most insurance plans are accepted at our office. We accept auto accident, worker’s compensation, personal injury, and most health insurance plans, including Medicare. Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment, at no charge.
No Insurance, High Deductibles or Treatment Beyond Coverage?
For patients who have no, minimal, or limited insurance coverage, we offer a discount medical program called ChiroHealth USA. This program allows you to receive a capped rate on every visit, keeping cost affordable without sacrificing the ability to get treatment. Even better, one annual registration fee of $49 covers you and your entire household. Ask our Front Desk Team for details.
For help with high copays or deductibles, flexible payment programs through CareCredit allow you to spread out the cost of care over a longer period of time. See below for more information.
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, North America's leading patient payment program. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately—then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget. So, you can begin your chiropractic and/or physical therapy treatment today and conveniently pay with low, monthly payments. CareCredit offers a full range of no-interest and extended payment plans for treatment fees from $1 and up.
3, 6, & 12 Month Plan Options
- No Interest if Balance is Paid Within the Specified Time Period
- Low Minimum Monthly Payments
24, 36, & 48 Month Plan Options
- For Procedure Fees from $1,000 & Up, 11.90% Interest Rate
- Monthly Payments as Low as $25 for a $1,000 Fee Balance
With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties, and no fees. Plus, CareCredit is a revolving credit line for additional treatment or add-on charges, without the need to re-apply. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you'll receive an online decision in seconds. Reach out to request more information about how you can receive interest free payment plans for not only our services, but for other health care providers (such as dentists, opticians or veterinarians) that do not always accept insurance.
All of our doctors are credentialed as participating providers for most insurance plans. If you don't see your plan listed below, please call the office to confirm participation or the possibility of using out-of-network benefits. As a service to our patients, we'll submit health insurance claims on your behalf.
- Aetna US Healthcare HMO & PPO
- BlueCross/BlueShield FEP
- Capital Care
- Carefirst BlueCross/BlueShield
- Carefirst BlueChoice
- Central States Health & Welfare
- Cigna (out of network only)
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Johns Hopkins Health Care/EHP
- Mail Handlers
- MAMSI/Optimum Choice/MDIPA
- Medical Assistance/Medicaid (Secondary insurance coverage only)
- One Net
- Potomac Physicians
- Preferred Health Network (PHN)
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- United HealthCare
- United Payers and United Providers
Northwest Baltimore Metro Area: Pikesville, Stevenson, Garrison, Owings Mills, Glyndon, Reisterstown, Randallstown, Eldersburg, Finksburg, Westminster, Sykesville, & Northwest Baltimore City
North Central Baltimore Metro Area: Towson, Lutherville, Timonium, Cockeysville, Hunt Valley, Roland Park, & Central Baltimore City
Northeast Baltimore Metro Area: Parkville, Carney, Nottingham, White Marsh, Perry Hall, Abingdon, Bel Air, Overlea, Middle River, Essex, Rosedale & Northeast Baltimore City
Contact our clinic to request more information about our chiropractic and physical therapy services or to schedule an appointment.