- ARE YOU OPEN LATE / WEEKENDS?
- HELP! I'VE BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT!
- WHAT CONDITIONS DO YOU TREAT?
- DO YOU ACCEPT MY INSURANCE?
"Why should I be a patient at Health Quest?" A good question, with one simple answer: Be Treated Right ... Be Treated Well! From the moment you walk in the door, you'll know you've chosen the right place. We provide the health care experience you deserve:
- friendly staff members that remember your name and smile when you meet
- exceptionally knowledgeable doctors that listen to your concerns
- diagnoses and recommendations you can trust
- a beautifully clean and comforting environment
- state-of-the-art therapy equipment
- and an entire team that works hard to take care of YOU
You will never get 'cookie cutter' care at Health Quest. When it comes to your treatment, our goal is to treat the symptoms AND address the cause by creating a custom treatment plan that uses any combination of chiropractic, physical therapy and/or rehabilitative exercises to target your specific needs and condition.
As we create your plan, we choose from a wide range of treatment options so we can find the right fit for YOU. These options include the latest in chiropractic and physical therapy technologies, exercise protocols, Trigger Point Dry Needling (for those dealing with chronic trigger points or 'knots' in their muscles), and Spinal Decompression Therapy (an excellent, non-surgical option for back pain, especially herniated discs). We also provide customized nutritional supplement recommendations that help support and strengthen the body's natural functions.
Conditions we treat include:
- Neck and back pain
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist pain
- Hip, knee and ankle pain
- Work/auto accidents
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Herniated disks
- Pregnancy-related pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Maintenance care
- Wellness care
Call 410.356.9939 to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our doctors NOW !
Experience Health Quest today!
Serving the Northwest Baltimore Metropolitan Area, including Owings Mills, Pikesville, Reisterstown, Finksburg, Glyndon, Westminster, Randallstown, Baltimore City and beyond!